PLANNING ASSOCIATE – LEVEL 2
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With over $5 billion in assets for 1,500 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We believe that people are motivated to have a bigger impact with their wealth. We help clients simplify their financial lives, make better decisions and bring focus so that they can maximize their time, money, relationships and ultimately, their impact.
As part of our team, our Planning Associates identify and deliver clients’ planning needs through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals and objectives. Our Planning Associates:
- Assist Senior Planners and Advisors with the preparation of wealth blueprints—net worth statements, cash flow plans, estate summaries, insurance reviews, retirement analyses, and tax planning.
- Effectively captures, manages, and facilitates the completion of planning work as well as client needs from other hubs.
- Provide client-level support to help Advisors.
- Understand and apply context to client situations and works with advisors to develop individualized recommendations for clients.
- Assist and engage clients with eMoney.
- Actively participate and contribute to Planning Team projects (internal and external).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurially minded and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Technical capabilities to develop and deliver a basic financial plan to clients.
- Proficient in planning concepts.
- Comfortable coordinating with various teams within the firm to meet client needs.
- Four-year college degree with an emphasis in a related major.
- Two years minimum of relevant work experience.
- Completed CFP® or CPA certification.
- Adequate technical capabilities to develop a basic written financial plan.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with industry-specific software is a plus (e.g., eMoney, Orion, Salesforce).
At SignatureFD, we take great pride in our unique corporate culture and are always looking to build on it by adding experts from across the wealth management disciplines. If you are an energetic, innovative team player, committed to using your expertise to create a positive impact on the lives of others; if you are a positive individual who thrives on both the team collaborative-thinking process and the responsibility of autonomous self-driven project work; if you are passionate about the principles behind financial design and are looking to join a world-class team of like-minded individuals, then SignatureFD may be the place for you.
Please submit resumes to to Jennifer Stephenson at email@example.com