DIRECTOR OF PEOPLE AND CULTURE
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm in Atlanta, Georgia and Charlotte, North Carolina. With over $6.9B in assets for over 1,500 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service, and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We recognize that good investment performance is the cornerstone of meeting our clients’ financial objectives. But more than that, we believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals and determine what matters most to them – what we also like to call Net Worthwhile.
Mission of the role:
Empower people. Protect the culture. Champion the brand.
Chief Financial and People Officer
- Oversee all HR legal, compliance, disciplinary action and terminations
- Promote and enrich the culture and foster team engagement
- Manage coaching program
- Lead and enhance DE&I initiative
- Administration of all benefits ensuring they are maintained, delivered and optimized
- Drive and implement recruiting strategies and support hiring directors to enable effective recruitment
- Lead onboarding and orientation for all new hires
- Develop internship program
- Provide guidance, coaching, training and resources for team development – champion of individual professional and personal growth
- Benchmark compensation and oversee semi-annual pay review process and year-end bonuses
- Optimize all HR processes, reports and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of HR experience
- MSHRM, SPHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Ability to brainstorm and strategize with the CEO and CFPO
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite
Please submit resumes (with cover letter) to Ashley.email@example.com.