A person’s well-being depends on more than just physical health—financial health also plays an essential role. However, commitments to family, patients and practice can leave little time for health care professionals like you to focus on long-term financial security.
At SignatureHEALTH, we know that your time is valuable and limited, and that your financial needs are complex and unique to your profession. We deliver tailored plans to help you live life confidently, fully and purposefully, both now and in retirement.
Using the SignatureFD Wealth Blueprint Process® for health care professionals, we build a strategy that addresses cash flow, asset management, retirement planning and much more. Our services are specific to your profession and include:
- Asset protection strategies for practitioners and high-income professionals
- Retirement scenario planning that reflects changing reimbursement rates and compensation
- Business and personal liability insurance review
- Personal and professional debt strategies
- Employment and partnership contract review
- Exit and transition strategies for practice owners
- Employee benefits review, including plan elections and retirement allocations
While your wealth may be a reflection of your success, what you do with it makes it significant. At SignatureFD, we help you leverage your professional success into your personal passions so that you can live the life you’ve always envisioned.
SignatureHEALTH is led by James E. Tally II
Partner, Director of SignatureHEALTH