SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With over $3.8B in assets for over 1,100 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service, and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
As part of our team, our Financial Planners identify and deliver clients’ planning needs through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals and objectives. Our Financial Planners:
- Work jointly with lead advisors and specialists on designated client relationships.
- Oversee and prepare client analysis net worth statements, cash flow plans, estate summaries, insurance reviews, retirement analyses, and tax planning.
- Are responsible for coordinating client implementation with internal hubs and outside service providers.
- Handle client retention and relationship development.
- Assist in client acquisition and facilitate client onboarding.
- Mentor and develop planning associates.
- Actively participate and contribute to Planning Team projects for efficiency, productivity, advice and client experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurially minded and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Four-year college degree with an emphasis in a related major.
- Completed CFP® certification.
- Has worked in a planning capacity for several years and has the technical capabilities to develop a written financial plan.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with industry-specific software is a plus (e.g., eMoney, NaviPlan, Orion, Salesforce).
At SignatureFD, we take great pride in our unique corporate culture and are always looking to build on it by adding experts from across the wealth management disciplines. If you are an energetic, innovative team player, committed to using your expertise to create a positive impact on the lives of others; if you are a positive individual who thrives on both the team collaborative-thinking process and the responsibility of autonomous self-driven project work; if you are passionate about the principles behind financial design and are looking to join a world-class team of like-minded individuals, then SignatureFD may be the place for you.
Please submit resumes (with cover letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org.