SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With over $4.7B in assets for over 1,300 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service, and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We recognize that good investment performance is the cornerstone of meeting our clients’ financial objectives. But more than that, we believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
At SignatureFD, we seek to help our clients in all facets of their wealth, so they can use their wealth to live a great life. We call it NET WORTHWHILE™.
We develop customized plans that address four key areas: Grow, Protect, Give and Live. This position, in particular, is responsible for investments and related vehicles that provide periodic cash flows to meet our clients’ income needs. Structures employed for this include passive and actively managed mutual funds and ETFs across fixed income asset classes; separately-managed accounts; partnerships and other private vehicles that invest in debt instruments; and real assets, annuities, and other structured products. The primary functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as the lead “Live” analyst on our Investment Team, which is overseen by our Investment Committee.
- Evaluate public and private investment funds on the quality of their management teams, attractiveness of their target asset classes, and appropriateness of their fund structures. The analyst will recommend new funds for approval, as well as what role these investments will play in clients’ holistic financial plans.
- Monitor existing investments using regular update calls with fund managers, investment materials published by managers, and third-party macroeconomic research on fixed income asset classes and other Live strategies. The analyst will monitor and report on fund performances, and their abilities to fulfil their intended role in client portfolios, and changes in structure and strategy.
- Source new potential investments using various channels including fund databases, professional relationships, macroeconomic research, and asset managers.
- Communicate complex investment ideas in an understandable way to the Investment Committee, the Investment Team, client advisors, and clients.
- Assist portfolio managers in the client portfolio construction process by identifying and communicating appropriate investments.
We are looking for analysts who are interested in utilizing skills they currently possess and developing new ones. Applicants should have most of, preferably all, of the following skills:
- Established and proven investment acumen
- Knowledge of fixed income asset classes and markets as well as an understanding of debt instruments and related terminology
- Experience with security-level analysis and/or evaluating investment funds
- Ability to distill complex investment ideas into simple written and verbal communications
- Analytical skills backed by a robust understanding of Excel
- Knowledge of annuities and structured products
- Experience with alternative investments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment
- Entrepreneurial minded and self-sufficient
- Three years of investment experience
- Experience in managing the financial needs of high net worth clients
- Professional designations: CFA or working towards it
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
Please submit resumes (with cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org