Initiative Associate – Wealth Management Associate
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With over $4.7B in assets for over 1,300 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families, and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service, and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We recognize that good investment performance is the cornerstone of meeting our clients’ financial objectives. But more than that, we believe financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals. We seek to help our clients with all facets of their wealth so they can use their wealth to live a great life. We call it NET WORTHWHILE™.
Initiative Associate acts as a “utility player” managing several core functions as well as various special projects for a team of wealth management professionals including financial advisors, financial planners and client care associates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with clients or other industry professionals– schedule meetings, follow-up on needed paperwork, documents, and other information
- Manage aspects of Salesforce our CRM (client relationship management) system for the team. For example, you may be asked to add/update client and prospect information, record meeting notes, pull status reports, etc.
- Coordinate resources and prep material for upcoming client meetings – assist team with scheduling client meetings, pull together previous meeting notes, completed/outstanding tasks, structure agenda and enhance client experience
- Analyze various excel reports for trends, create excel visuals or graphs and share results with team
- Assist with coordinating weekly team meetings by aggregating items for the agenda and managing meeting flow
Skills and/or talents:
- Autonomy – Self-Starter. Able to research a problem with little direction and make progress. Understands and appreciates the power of Google.
- Technology – Must be comfortable navigating various applications like Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), HubSpot, Salesforce. It’s a plus if you are comfortable using software like eMoney or Orion. Must be willing to learn new apps as needed.
- Grit – Many special projects require some level of transformation. Change can be uncomfortable. Your job is to embrace change, motivate others to adopt new processes or systems. Train teammates as needed. You should be comfortable repeating the same message over and over to create a new normal. Able to adapt to each person’s pace of change.
- Intellectual curiosity – Many problems we will be solving don’t have clear cut answers. Ideas and questions are welcome. Again, you consider Google a valuable resource.
- Capable communicator –Willing to communicate through various mediums – phone, email, in-person. A good candidate is considered professional in tone and writing techniques.
- Customer-centric – Our work begins and ends with the client experience in mind.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field (investments, banking, customer service)
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Interested in personal finance
- Organized with attention to detail and follow-through
Please submit resumes along with LinkedIn Profile and/or personal website to firstname.lastname@example.org.