IT HELPDESK ADMINISTRATOR
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm in Atlanta, Georgia and Charlotte, North Carolina. With over $6.9B in assets for over 1,500 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service, and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We recognize that good investment performance is the cornerstone of meeting our clients’ financial objectives. But more than that, we believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals and determine what matters most to them – what we also like to call Net Worthwhile.
Mission of the role:
Provide technical support for approximately 100 onsite and remote end users.
This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer
As an IT Helpdesk administrator, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide technical support for approximately 100 onsite and remote end users.
- Analyze and resolve hardware, software and operational issues submitted by our end users.
- Perform all hardware and software upgrades, deployment, repairs and maintenance of all laptops, monitors, scanners, printers (LaserJet), and any other attachable peripherals.
- Tracks all communication and work using the incident management system to provide clear and accurate information for incident tracking.
- Setup A/V equipment for client meetings.
- Performs account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e. g., creates or modifies user accounts and permissions, and performs password resets).
- Ensures compliance with all Policies and Procedures.
- Setup, support, configuration, and troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 suite of products (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint)
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle (requirements, architecture, implementation, and verification).
- Document resolutions for common issues and add to Run Book.
- Associates Degree or two consecutive years of Help Desk experience
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to support effective communication and incident documentation of all interactions with users over phone, email, and in-person.
- Experience developing, testing, and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- IT Help Desk related experience or a strong desire to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a professional network across organizational boundaries
- Coding experience a plus.
Please submit resumes (with cover letter) to email@example.com.