MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With over $6.9B in assets for over 1,500 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We recognize that good investment performance is the cornerstone of meeting our clients’ financial objectives. But more than that, we believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
Mission of the role:
Support the marketing & communications department in executing and monitoring communications strategies
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer
As a marketing and communications manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop content to support communications & marketing efforts, including but not limited to: blog content, newsletters, press releases and sales enablement collateral
- Assist in developing and implementing the marketing & communications strategy set forth by the marketing & comms department
- Monitor analytics and create measurement reports detailing successes and failures
- Perform necessary media outreach and stay up to date on story trends the organization can be interviewed for
- Project manage the day-to-day marketing & comms needs of the organization, including but not limited to: community marketing, advisor materials, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 5-6 years of marketing and communications experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Ability to brainstorm and strategize with the CMO
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
Please submit resumes (with cover letter) to Crystal.Mathis@signaturefd.com.