PLANNING ASSOCIATE – LEVEL 1
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With over $5 billion in assets for 1,500 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We believe that people are motivated to have a bigger impact with their wealth. We help clients simplify their financial lives, make better decisions and bring focus so that they can maximize their time, money, relationships and ultimately, their impact.
As part of our team, our Planning Associates identify and deliver clients’ planning needs through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals and objectives. Our Planning Associates:
- Assist Senior Planners with the preparation of wealth blueprints—net worth statements, cash flow plans, estate summaries, insurance reviews, retirement analyses, and tax planning.
- Provide client-level support to Advisors for certain clients.
- Assist clients with login and other navigation issues with Money.
- Effectively capture, manage and facilitate the completion of planning work with another planner’s direction.
- Actively participate and contribute to Planning Team projects (internal and external).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurially minded and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Four-year college degree with an emphasis in a related major.
- Completed or currently working toward CFP® certification.
- Adequate technical capabilities to develop a basic written financial plan.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with industry-specific software is a plus (e.g., NaviPlan, Orion, Salesforce, Money).
At SignatureFD, we take great pride in our unique corporate culture and are always looking to build on it by adding experts from across the wealth management disciplines. If you are an energetic, innovative team player, committed to using your expertise to create a positive impact on the lives of others; if you are a positive individual who thrives on both the team collaborative-thinking process and the responsibility of autonomous self-driven project work; if you are passionate about the principles behind financial design and are looking to join a world-class team of like-minded individuals, then SignatureFD may be the place for you.
Please submit resumes to to Jennifer Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org