PLANNING ASSOCIATE – LEVEL 2
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With $7.5 billion in assets for over 1,700 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families, and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service, and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
Mission of the role:
Manage the holistic planning process for assigned SigPREMIER client relationships with moderate oversight from advisor.
This role reports to the Pod Lead.
As part of our team, our Planning Associates identify and deliver clients’ planning needs through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals, and objectives.
- Assists Senior Planners and Advisors with the preparation of wealth blueprints —net worth statements, cash flow plans, estate summaries, insurance reviews, retirement analyses, and tax planning.
- Effectively captures, manages, and facilitates the completion of planning work as well as client needs from other hubs.
- Provides client-level support to help Advisors.
- Understands and applies context to client situations and works with advisors to develop individualized recommendations for clients.
- Assists and engages clients with eMoney.
- Actively participates and contributes to Planning Team projects (internal and external).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurially minded and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Technical capabilities to develop and deliver a basic financial plan to clients.
- Proficient in planning concepts.
- Comfortable coordinating with various teams within the firm to meet client needs.
- Four-year college degree with an emphasis in a related major.
- Two years minimum of relevant work experience.
- Completed CFP® or CPA certification.
- Adequate technical capabilities to develop a basic written financial plan.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with industry-specific software is a plus (e.g., eMoney, Orion, Salesforce).
At SignatureFD, we take great pride in our unique corporate culture and are always looking to build on it by adding experts from across the wealth management disciplines. If you are an energetic, innovative team player, committed to using your expertise to create a positive impact on the lives of others; if you are a positive individual who thrives on both the team collaborative-thinking process and the responsibility of autonomous self-driven project work; if you are passionate about the principles behind financial design and are looking to join a world-class team of like-minded individuals, then SignatureFD may be the place for you.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.