SALESFORCE AND INTEGRATIONS SPECIALIST
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With $6B+ in assets for over 1,600 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families, and related entities. We believe in helping our clients achieve wealth beyond money. Our team of wealth management and financial planning experts help empower our clients to use all elements of their wealth to create a financial design that helps them Grow, Protect, Give, and Live their wealth to the fullest. It’s what we call Net Worthwhile™.
Mission of the role:
Ensure Salesforce and its integrations serve the organization’s and our clients’ needs as effectively as possible.
Chief Information Officer
As a Salesforce and Integrations Specialist, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Salesforce Administration – support current daily use, including report and dashboard buildout, troubleshooting, data loading, backups, data cleanup, monitoring and implementing Salesforce updates and new features, and managing role and security settings.
- Own Salesforce integrations – set up, documentation, data flow, user support, and issue resolution.
- Successfully identify and deliver projects to meet business or team needs and improve Salesforce usability, automation, and efficiency.
- Train team members on Salesforce.
- Work effectively with stakeholders and vendors to gather requirements, identify capabilities, and deliver solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience working in Salesforce and its integrations, with experience with Flows, Apex Triggers, and implementing 3rd party integrations and apps
- Salesforce Administrator certification(s)
- Strong aptitude for data and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively analyze data accumulated from multiple sources
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to work with stakeholders and vendors at all levels
- Overall technical proficiency and ability to learn and utilize new software and solutions.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.