SENIOR WEALTH ADVISOR
SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With $4B in assets and over 1,200 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We recognize that good investment performance is the cornerstone of meeting our clients’ financial objectives. But more than that, we believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
As part of our team of specialists, our Wealth Advisors ensure our clients’ best interests come first, and their most complex planning needs are identified and met through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals, and objectives.
- Serve as the primary resource for clients with complex needs around financial planning, investments, insurance, tax management, executive compensation, retirement analysis, estate planning, philanthropy, and business succession planning.
- Think both strategically and tactically, identify solutions appropriate for each client’s situation, and design, implement and manage the planning process.
- Responsible for developing and strengthening client relationships.
- Develop niche expertise in certain business segments and serve as a resource to the firm in that area.
- Expert technical knowledge in their area of specialization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial minded and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Ability to partner with the client’s other advisors (attorney, accountant); highly respected by external professional advisor community.
- Ten years of complex financial planning and investment experience
- Expertise in managing the financial needs of high net worth clients
- $150M client book, with a minimum of $3M client average assets under management
- Professional designations: CFP®, CFA or CPA
- Bachelors degree required; MBA or JD preferred
Please submit resumes (with cover letter) to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.